The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
For our EM setup in Egypt we are looking for a Site Engineer to support our growing business:
Responsible for basic electrical and mechanical installation activities on site and for coordination with the site manager, commissioning team, third parties and Civil manager in line with the quality assurance standards.
- What are my responsibilities?
- Erection of the substation main components as per installation drawing ( HV and MV)
- Coordinating the interfaces between different erection phases and Civil activities
- Being responsible for quality control fulfilling in different site activities
- Preparing different forms of site reporting like NCRs, Turn over packages and Inspection requests and site daily reports
- Following up the pre request needed to run commissioning activities
- Following up third parties , supplier activities and material receiving reports
- Allocation of site resources
- Responsibility of Site erection tools and equipments
- Following up site reports and time schedules for miscellaneous activities and adapting different schedule activities as per site conditions
- Coordination with the customer, consultant and subcontractor
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience as site engineer ( Quality Control experience is an advantage)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Experience in MV installation and Adaptation is an advantage
- Good capability of precise reporting and defining issues.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Good command of English / Arabic and good communication skills.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively, with no restrictions on relocation.
- What do I need to know?
- Team leading
- Attention to detail
- Result & quality driven
- How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 290716
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only