The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
For our EM setup in Egypt we are looking for Secondary Foreman to support our growing business:
Secondary Foreman with a rich experience in the field of HV and MV substation cables and Panels erection and installation
What are my responsibilities?
- Laying of control cables, power cables ( MV and HV) especially in ( Ring Main Units and MV distribution
- Termination of control cables with continuity test handing over
- Revising and applying the termination cards and cables termination list and cables lay out list
- Labeling and tagging the control cables as per the approved lists
- Preparing the as built for the cables routing and termination on site
- Erection of the panel base frames and ensuring cables access to the panels and equipments
- Applying of safety requirements in the responsible work area at site
- Following up with modifications in the cables with the commissioning teams
- Keeping records with the cables quantity and defining the required material for the process of cable termination
- Leading a group of secondary technicians
- Follow up with the technical office engineers on site
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in installation of HV or MV Switchgear including related tasks
- Technical Diplomat degree in electrical or mechanical field is an advantage
- Good capability of reporting and defining issues.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Command of English / Arabic communication is an advantage
- Must be prepared to travel extensively, with no restrictions on relocation.
What do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 290721
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only