Apprenticeship - Automation and Drive Sales Specialist - Milano
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Automation and Drive Sales Specialist for our Motion Control Business Unit located in Milano and Bologna.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Motion Control Business unit over the course of two years
- You will be trained as sales specialist in drives, motors, automation according to the highest requirement of machine builders and technological know-how
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Cooperation and interaction with all the internal stakeholders : Sales force, Product management, Application experts, Customer service in order to collect the information for the customer development
- Establish and maintain activities and customer reports using the CRM tool
- Develop the best technical/economical solution according to market/customer requirements
- Train the internal and external customers in regards to assigned solution portfolio and products
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Automation Engineering
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 291134
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early professional
Solo full time