Team Assistence and Customer Care Center memeber
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by follow up on executed Services
- Coordinate complaints within the organization, follow up on actions
- Inform customers about product developments, updates, events etc.
- Receive and record customer calls, coordinate required actions by the organization.
- Actively contact customers for feedback and for promoting/ lead generating of services
- Track Customer Service Center KPIs and define improvements
- Support the whole team for travel organization and claims
- Support any kind of document coordination, preparation and documentation between different parties of the team
- Prepare documents according to management requirements for signatures and alike
- Support meeting preparation and documentation
- Coordinate any team and or customer events
- Be the interface between management and team
- Support management in various tasks
What do I need to qualify for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 2 -3 years working experience in team assistant or administration
- Basic understanding of technical topics and willingness to learn
- Customer Front end experience/ Service experience
- Good team player with service mindset and communication skills
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Requisition ID: 291274
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: not defined