Civil Project Manager - Siemens Mobility Egypt
The Civil/Buildings Project Manager will be responsible for the successful, timely delivery execution of Civil / Building scope within the predetermined cost and in accordance with the contractual terms, conditions and the Siemens’ Project Management guidelines, procedures and work instructions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Monitor progress against the project time schedule and budget, identifying and mitigating diverse trends through effective corrective management actions
- Monitor and report project progress and status throughout the project lifecycle ensuring timely and accurate reports are prepared as required by the Client
- Project Planning and progress analysis and reporting
- Interfacing with Customer, Consultant and Sub-contractors to ensure the successful and timely delivery and execution of all project scope
- Interfaces with Project different scopes, such as Power Supply, Telecommunication and Signaling Systems.
- Co-ordinate all project work packages (Civil/Trenching, Building) with responsible sub- contractors
- In charge for the Site Setup, Mobilization and Resource Management
- Responsible for Risk analysis and management
- Managing the contractual scope of supply throughout the project lifecycle
- Implementation of the Change Management Process (Change Order) and approval of any changes to scope, baseline time schedule and budget
- Responsible for warranty management ensuring closure of list of open points
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management and EHS throughout the project lifecycle through effective implementation of quality assurance and EHS process
- Accountable for contractual and commercial correspondence as well as commercial input, including identification and reporting of risks, liabilities and opportunities
- Liaise with Installation Supervisors to follow up subcontractors site activities
- Ability to handle design and site installation activities
- Support Installation, Testing and Commissioning phases on site
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Holding a BA Civil Engineering
- At least 10-15 years experienced in civil area, preferably in multinational companies
- Project Management certification (PMP…etc)
- Proven experience references as project manager of major projects preferably in Infrastructure/Civil, preferably in the transportation sector
- Working with Project Management Applications (PRIMAVERA ®, MS Project ® …etc)
- Excellent Command of English/Arabic
- Willingness to travel to the project site locations as necessary, also for longer periods
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Requisition ID: 291275
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only