Electrical Engineering Manager
Location: Vejle or Ballerup
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
The Offshore Electrical Engineering team plays a key role in relation to the electrical package all the way from project acquisition to final handover to our customers. We master the details and at the same time we bridge tomorrow’s technologies and methodologies.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineering Manager to join our team and strengthen our engineering activities within the projects. The goal of the team is to provide excellent engineering, leading to best in class customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
As an Electrical Engineering Manager, you are responsible for managing the electrical engineering activities in the turbine package. In addition, you will utilize your own electrical engineering skills and take part in design activities within the project. You will be involved with back office as well as front line activities finding solutions together with the technical representatives of our customers.
Our work is project driven and you will have a wide international interface to clients, suppliers and colleagues.
More specifically, your assignments will cover:
· Responsibility for engineering of the electrical package in large scale Offshore wind turbine projects, including input to the installation concept
· Coordinating and managing deliverables from specialists in the project
· Interdisciplinary coordination between the Engineering Managers engaged in the specific project
· Designing, configuration and testing of LV and MV systems
· Initiating procurements and create specifications within the electrical package
· Conducting continuous verification of project data with the main aim of suiting interfaces and deadlines, both internally within the project and towards other projects
· Ensuring that the preparation of documentation is in line with contractual obligations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You hold a B.Sc.EE or M.Sc.EE (power systems) or similar combined with +5 years of relevant electro technical experience from design and engineering management, the wind turbine business or from the offshore, grid operator, power plant, consultancy, manufacturing industries or similar
· Your personality is characterized as positive, open minded and self-driven, enabling you to work with colleagues from multiple cultures in a large international organization
· You have a proactive approach to knowledge sharing
· You possess good communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
· And most importantly, you must love the fun and challenges by building the largest wind farms in the world
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the specific position, please contact the hiring manager, Carsten Christiansen via phone: +45 3037 6951.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 291386
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Nogen relevant erfaring