Senior Asset Manager - Risk Support (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You perform and review equipment valuations in select asset classes as an authority holder and quality assurer
- You are responsible for proactively tracking and identifying early warning signals that could disrupt IHF target markets and asset classes and recommend strategies to the management
- You review assets in the portfolio for potential risks due to poor or changing collateral values or over exposed residuals
- In your role you manage and develop relationships with internal and external key contacts in Siemens Divisions and Business Units, SFS SDPs, appraisers, remarketing companies and experts in the IHF target markets to manage the end of lease asset return
- You ensure support for sales opportunities and market strategies and assist in the development of financial products by using your industry knowledge and expertise
- In collaboration with the Risk team, you are responsible for reviewing and documenting collateral and/or residual risk positions
- You assist in the budgeting, planning and the preparation process of external financial audits (E&Y) or internal audits, by providing necessary reports, reconciliations and documentation
- You assist the Credit function with underwriting and account management by quarterly portfolio reviews, covenant tracking, financial statement analysis, and the completion of various internal modeling tools such as projection modeling and stress testing
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering studies
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in Asset Management, with a strong background in asset valuation and remarketing, previous experience in both Asset Management and Credit related analysis is a plus
- You have comprehensive understanding of the Asset Finance business and of the methodology of asset valuation according to International Valuation Standards, ASA or RICS
- You are experienced in working with different cultures and have strong communication skills across cultural boundaries as traveling is occasionally required
- As a strong interactor you communicate with colleagues and partners in an international environment, therefore excellent English and German language skills are required, additional languages are a plus
- You have strong analytical skills, proficient in formulation of spreadsheets, word processing and use of computers and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You are highly motivated and a self-starter personality which enjoys working independently and under high time pressure. Sound judgment and ability to make decisions are also crucial
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 291629
Organization: Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional