Commercial Project Officer - Siemens Energy Management
What are my responsibilities?
- Controlling & Reporting All Financial figures
- Responsible for the formulation of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors.
- In charge for Claim and change order management.
- Risk and opportunity Management.
- Effective asset and cash management.
- Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues.
- Drawing up the order receipt, concurrent and final costing calculations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BA degree or equivalent qualification from reputable University or College
- + 5 years of proven commercial management experience in a professional environment.
- Previous experience managing large projects, ideally within construction
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports and feedback to project team members.
- Strong communicator and can demonstrate good stakeholder management.
- Specific expert level knowledge of construction accounting in line with IFRS requirements.
- Good command of SAP/ Spiridon.
- Solid accounting knowledge
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 291879
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only