What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to manage one or more inquiries (direct invitation to Siemens via Sales and/or Business Development Teams) or bids open in response to open tenders.
- Required to manage the bid process within the guidelines established by Siemens bidding processes and procedures.
- Take Lead Role in Design & Estimation of all Bids ( BMS , Fire and Security Systems ) that gets approved in the Bid/No Bid Process and any other urgent bids.
- Involve in sending enquiries, evaluations and finalizations of Suppliers & Sub-contractors, liaise closely with Procurement
- Work closely with the Engineering , Operations , CoC team for Design, technical approvals & Labor estimate.
- Ability to work under pressure on a stand-alone basis.
- Must have the ability to multi task and produce desired results in a deadline driven environment. Proposals include technical scope, commercial estimates, deliverables, schedules and terms and conditions and other variables to meet customer requests and expectations.
- Document assumptions, exclusions and specification deviations for inclusion within the proposal, Reviewing scope for all opportunities and proposals, and deliver on technical compliance statements.
- Creating highly professional technical and commercial proposals suitable for presentation to the highest levels of management.
- Prepare Scope of Works Matrix for all Bids and ensure this is part of the Bid Basis Document.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales and/or technical support , Bid Management experience in a similar industry.
- Good track record of sales and/or technical support in the industry.
- 3-7 years experience in project business selling.
- Good command of English
Requisition ID: 292322
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only