AutoCAD Designer - Siemens Mobility
What are my responsibilities?
- Setting out site civil works drawings (trenching , channeling , crossings)
- Setting out Manholes design drawings
- Setting out Cable Laying and Installation detailed drawing for the different systems (Signaling , Telecom and Power Supply Installation Design)
- Merge and insert the different system’s site data in an unique drawing for site activity purposes (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Update the site civil activities drawings
- Co-ordinate the cables paths in secondary trenches till the connection points
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings for Level Crossing , Platforms , Tunnels , Overpass Bridges and Swinging Bridges and co-ordinate them with the sub-contractors
- Attend the weekly site meetings , reporting and updating all necessary documents/drawings
- Attend (when needed) the client meetings belong to any site civil activities , to discuss and decide the modifications to be applied on any of the site’s drawings
- Co-ordinate and communicate the different site managements on a daily bases
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Degree from reputable university or college
- Solid work experience in mobility, transportation or similar projects
- Very good AutoCAD working experience
- Very good English rounded by excellent presentation skills
- Team member mind set, quality driven and target oriented
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Requisition ID: 292555
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only