Application Engineer - CNC
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for an Application Engineer - CNC to work on Digital Control Systems, to be employed on a permanent basis in its Digital Factory division, based at its Padua office. The successful candidate for this position will look after our applications technical support department for our clients and sales team, supporting development of Siemens' digital control solutions for machine tools, in both the pre-sales and after-sales phases.
What will be your duties in the short-term?
- Defining the optimum technical solution for the building of machine tools using our various automation products (Digital Control – Motors – Drives – HMI – PLC – Communications);
- Designing drives and motors;
- Presenting the technical details of how products work during the pre-sales phase and educating customers in the after-sales phase;
- Providing customer-focussed application technical support during the solution's development phase.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience of designing Digital Control solutions, with knowledge of drives and motors;
- A passion for the kinds of technological innovations needed for Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Cloud systems;
- Knowledge of 3GL programming languages (Visual C++, C#, .NET);
- Degree possibly with specialism in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Automation;
- Good knowledge of Italian and English, German (optional) both written and spoken;
- Availability for frequent travel throughout Italy and some international travel;
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills;
- A team player, strongly focussed on goals and customer service, who shows initiative and autonomy.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 292622
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time