Project Manager - Power Generation Services(Gas & Steam Turbines)
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management of advanced service business and complex service projects for Gas/ Steam Turbine /Generator/ Compressors related to the Power Generation Services.
- Conduct regular review meetings with project team.
- Create project plans (schedule, cost, risk & opportunity, crisis, procurement, quality, resources ….etc).
- Determine required project resources.
- Define sub-contractor requirements.
- Conduct kick-off/project progress update meetings.
- Conduct weekly onsite review meetings during outage phase.
- Ensure proper implementation of claim management.
- Create additional sales opportunities during project implementation.
- Ensure successful project closure (PAC, TOC, FAC…etc).
- Maintain strong customer relationship.
- Determine sales opportunities for products and services.
- Prepare and negotiate offers/contracts with customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.Sc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar field.
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA/PMP) would be a plus.
- Ability for frequent travelling and presence onsite during outage phase.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
Requisition ID: 292719
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only