Head of Sales - Energy Management
Division: Energy Management Transmission Solutions
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What are my responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all EM customers in Egypt.
- Regularly and systematically screens market and evaluate leads.
- Demonstrates a Siemens-wide attitude, across sectors and functions, drive cross-selling and cross-business line opportunities
- Provides information via CRM (Philos) for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local solutions, product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting:
- Evaluate expected business, customer’s business situation & competitive environment.
- Define bid strategy. Make bid/no bid decisions.
- Apply and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / target setting.
- Perform forecasting, reporting and win-loss analysis.
- Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Demonstrate dedicated time and attention to coach new and existing team members
- Show a good balance between stretching for higher performance and valuing both efforts and results
- Actively develop own employees to become more effective: focus both on the what and the how
- Liaise with planning authorities, planners and consultants for the new developments in EGY (e.g. New Capital) and position Siemens EM offerings as the partner of choice and have the adequate technical inputs/specifications proactively placed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than ten years Sales related experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the transmission/ distribution industry or power generation business.
- Experience in at least one organizational set up e.g. Division or Country Business is needed.
- Fluent English / Arabic.
- Communication & Presentation skills and Conflict Management. Knows how to build up networks and actively listens.
- Has theoretical and practical expertise in interpersonal relations: effective and professional communication, presentation and conflict management.
- Understands and lives standards of good conduct (e.g. Compliance). Applies all applicable rules, regulations and laws - in specific PM@Siemens and all applicable Sales processes (LoA).
- Should have at least 2 years experience through international exposure.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 292928
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only