Auditor (m/f) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Auditor (m/f) - CF A IT Audit in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Analyze transactional Accounting Data within SAP systems, perform IT security assessment and review IT General Controls Drive
- Drive pre-audit planning and perform analysis to ensure a baseline understanding of processes and controls
- Provide timely status updates to the engagement manager, ensure escalation of potential issues and actively seek clarification on engagement task requirements
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Perform a final review of all work papers and participate in closing meetings with management
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 3-6 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
- Strong academic history (degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Financial Engineering, Economics or other related fields)
- Certified Information System Auditor qualification preferred
- Profound knowledge of COBIT, SAP, data analysis, IT general and application controls OR data protection, information security requirements, security access and control
- Solid multi Project Management skills with first intercultural experiences
- Fluency in English and willing to travel internationally up to 80% of your time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered
Requisition ID: 293227
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Professional