Cloud Solution Architect for the IoT System MindSphere
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Software Developer to join the Software team at Siemens Digital Factory, with permanent job in Milan. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the world’s largest IoT platform – MindSphere using cloud technologies (SAP / AWS / Azure). Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere, for italian market cross businesses from infrastructure to industry.
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, delivering commercial solutions targeted towards Holistic Digitalization, with analytics to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability. The solutions will be based on MindSphere Platform, MindApps and other applications as needed.
What will be your duties?
- Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to develop products and solutions
- Design, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality
- Adopt and leverage best practices for development, testing and deployment
- Contribute towards development of Test framework and implement unit/automation/ integration tests
- Contribute to the automated CI/CD development and implementation
- Maintenance of features/ functionalities
- Ensure solution addresses security requirements of product
- Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Continuous learning and growing
- Work in the office as part of a co-located Agile team
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming experience.
Agile Process Experience: 1 or more years in an Agile development environment.
Software Development Experience: 5 years with
- AWS / Azure Experience: 1 or more years of: Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure; Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java/C# and/or C++ on a UNIX or Linux / Windows Platform)
- Strong analytical skills ("R" programming language) and problem solving capabilities
Business And Collaborative Skills:
- Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement Proof Of Concept
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-Directed, High Energy and desire to innovate
- Italian and english language fluent
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 293683
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time