SLC CT RTC Mechanical Structure Integrity Engineer 西门子中国研究院机械结构分析工程师 (上海）
We are currently looking for Structure Integrity Engineer for Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaborate with colleagues in a multi-discipline design and engineering team based in China, Europe and US from Internal Siemens to develop gas turbine rotor component.
- Conduct structure integrity assessments for gas turbine rotor component including strength, low cycle fatigue, fracture mechanics, creep assessment, etc.
- Evaluate the analysis results according to Siemens design philosophies and related codes. Come up with ideas to improve the design according to analysis results and experience.
- Create technical documents for design reviews.
- Drive innovations in the area of gas turbine rotor design, including mechanical simulation technology/solutions for design verification and validation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree or above with over 3 years working experience in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics or Aeronautical Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D FE modeling and calculation(contact modeling, transient thermal mechanical calculation)
- Experience in using ANSYS Workbench, Classic and familiar with APDL language
- Advanced knowledge of fatigue, creep and fracture mechanics
- Basic knowledge of design optimization method and application
- Knowledge in Turbomachinery design is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of probabilistic design a plus
- Experience of six sigma methods and tools is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in optimization algorithm is a plus
- Basic C++/script programming is a plus
- Fluent English in speaking and writing; Presentation skills are highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multi-cultural colleagues, customers, industry experts, and university associates
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 293727
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only