Manager (m/f) Compliance Audit: Anti-Corruption
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Manager (m/f) Compliance Audit: Anti-Corruption in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead anti-corruption audit preparation efforts by coordinating scoping, training and communication for worldwide business partner audits
- Coordinate with global teams worldwide to ensure that anti-corruption audits are executed in line with the audit strategy and meet CF A quality standards
- Lead closing meetings with management and key stakeholders, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 8-10 years working with a global Anti-Corruption Compliance Program for an international company or similar public accounting advisory experience
- Strong academic history including a degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, International Affairs or related discipline from an accredited university
- Strong understanding of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and international anti-corruption regulations
- Intensive practical experience in the areas of compliance audits, books and records reviews and payment testing
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership roles
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage
- Willing to commit to global travel up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying
If you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 293798
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Professional