Director (m/f) Compliance Audit: Anti-Corruption
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Director (m/f) Compliance Audit: Anti-Corruption in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Help define audit strategy for global anti-corruption audits focusing on Siemens’ business partners
- Own the client relationship with senior management and key stakeholders in the Compliance organization
- Responsible for the overall quality of Siemens anti-corruption audits. Guide and ensure consistency of worldwide teams in planning, fieldwork, closing meetings and final reporting
- Work with CF A partners in communicating results and conclusions to senior management with impact
- Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 10 years of experience in building and managing a global Anti-Corruption Compliance Program for an international company or similar public accounting advisory experience
- Strong academic history including a university degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, International Affairs or related discipline from an accredited university
- Strong understanding of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and international anti-corruption regulations
- Intensive practical experience in the areas of compliance audits, books and records reviews and payment testing
- Strong project management expertise in a complex global organization
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage
- Willingness to commit to global travel up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying
If you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 293804
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only