Program Manager CRM (until Sept. 2020)
Job ID: 293827
Work location: Zürich
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Contribute to the Siemens Standardized Blueprint for the new CRM Application
- Prepare Roll out / Support Pilot / Support Country Roll out Teams and align with running local initiatives in a hybrid-agile approach
- Support preparation and change management during implementation in each (Lead) Country
- Leads BT EU CRM (Salesforce) community with SuperUser selection
- Ensure communication specifically of progess, risk & opportunities and impact to BT EU Management and other stakeholder
- Ensuring minimum business interruption and maximum business impact in our Field-Organization
- Performs trainings for management and users (new users and refreshers)
Your skills and experience
- 5 years experience in project management, preferably in implementing a European and/or Global CRM
- Experience in customer database development, technical experience in connecting different databases is an advantage
- University degree highly desirable
- Advanced skills in business training and support linked to CRM and BI
- Strong dedication to deliver results and drive change with a positive can-do attitude
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to work with diverse teams in multicultural environments
- Fluent in English, German is a big plus
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 293827 at: Carmen Costeniero, mailto:email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 293827
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional