Software Developer C++
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and implementation of innovative and smart solutions in the area of building automation connected to the cloud (IoT)
- OO-Design and implementation in C++11 of features in new or existing components
- Working in an agile development environment whilst following Scrum and SAFe principles
- Proactive and responsible cooperation with our development locations in a global setup
Your skills and experience
- Engineering university degree (electrotechnics, informatics or similar)
- Multiple years experience in object-oriented designs and programming in C++ as well as other programming and scripting languages
- In-depth knowledge of product design for embedded device based on linux and OSS
- Motivating and inspiring personality with self-responsible and result-oriented working methods
- Proficiency in English; solid German skills are desired
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 294200 at: Nicole Ritter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 294200
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Vollzeit /Teilzeit möglich