Head R&D FID
Job ID: 294269
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of all HVAC Field Device Projects of CPS (Damper actuators, all valve technologies and actuators, networked field devices, smart flow solutions) in all life-cycle phases including manufacturing introduction.
- Manages a global team of project managers in the location Zug (CH), Rastatt (Germany), Bejing (China) and Buffalo Grove (US)
- Responsible for the Innovation Strategy of the Business Segment.
- Represents the mechanical aspects in the Product- and Solution portfolio planning of CPS
- Member of the R&D mgm team
Your skills and experience
- Master degree in mechanical engineering
- Sound experience in Project management of comparable mechanical devices (like actuators, pumps, rotaries, valves etc) in same or similar industries
- Experience in managing larger teams with mechanical development tasks, within an industrial life cycle chain
- Know how in state of the art mechanical design (Simulation)
- Intercultural openness and collaboration skills
- Demonstrating leadership and integration ability to form high performance teams
- Fluent in German and English language
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 294269 at: Nicole Ritter email@example.com.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 294269
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Professional