Project Team Assistant - Siemens Mobility
The Project Team Assistant will be responsible for supporting the project team in all the daily administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling activities; scheduling team members logistics through Project /rented cars + driver assignment for those employees who have not got a car allowance already provided; processing information; maintaining smooth office work; and insuring confidentiality).
What are my responsibilities?
- Scheduling and maintaining complex calendar appointments, conference calls, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinating related arrangements
- Responsible for travel arrangements, filing expense claims, documentation, procurement of office material (IT, stationary) and reporting (project list).
- Furthermore planning and setting up external and internal events, internal jour fixes in cooperation with the respective lead are part of this team assistant job
- Handling all kinds of secretarial and office work
- Organization events and meetings
- Drafting and preparing letters and presentations
- Perform assigned word processing, timekeeping, records management, correspondence and assigned project related financial documents processing.
- Handle different assignments within project team (commercial, quality, EHSS, time schedule, SAP taks ...) to support in peak times
- Acting as liaison between all department in Benha - Portsaid Project
- Monitor, track and report project/work related tasks
- Self-manage defined financial tasks
- Receives guests and visitors and directs them to the person in charge; relationship-building
- Support in all business duties
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Maintenance of office facilities/services
- Supervise, and manage the drivers, their locomotion, expenses and others.
- Arrange all logistics for Factory Acceptance Test (FAT); travel logistics, internal procedures and update the customer with necessary and required details.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience supporting a team in travel arrangements, travel claims, procurement and compliance.
- Ability to work with a multinational team and in an international environment
- Strong Organization and communication skills.
- Experience using SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills, mainly in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience/knowledge in Siemens guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 294314
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only