Site Team Assistant - Obour City
What are my responsibilities?
- The Team Assistant will be responsible for supporting the project team in all the daily administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling activities; processing information; maintaining smooth office work; and insuring confidentiality).
- Scheduling and maintaining complex calendar appointments, conference calls, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinating related arrangements
- Responsible for travel arrangements, filing expense claims, documentation, procurement of office material (IT, stationary) and reporting (project list).
- Furthermore planning and setting up external and internal events, internal jour fixes in cooperation with the respective lead are part of this team assistant job
- Handling all kinds of secretarial and office work
- Organization events and meetings
- Drafting and preparing letters and presentations
- Perform assigned word processing, timekeeping, records management, correspondence and assigned project related financial documents processing
- Monitor, track and report project/work related tasks
- Self-manage defined financial tasks
- Responsible for site expenses and cash box
- Receives guests and visitors and directs them to the person in charge; relationship-building
- Support in all business duties
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Maintenance of office facilities/services
Manage the delivery orders with the drivers (Siemens &3rd parties)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience supporting a team in travel arrangements, travel claims, procurement and compliance.
- Ability to work with a multinational team and in an international environment
- Strong Organization and communication skills.
- Experience using SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills, mainly in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience/knowledge in Siemens guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
What else do I need to know?
This position is going to be based in our Project main Warehouse, which is located in Obour city. However, there will be interfaces with other Project sites and main office staff.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Requisition ID: 294315
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only