Head of Research Group "Advanced Manufacturing Automation" (Qingdao)
- Drive the development of leading edge technologies through customer funded and own research projects in automation and control. The focus area includes special robot & industrial robot development and applications.
- Develop both a technology and a business strategy, and has overall budget responsibility for the Research Group.
- Transfer of R&D results into offers to strategically suitable Siemens units.
- Ensures knowledge and technology transfer within the RG and with other RGs.
- Functional reporting to the Head of the global Technology Field (the U.S). Disciplinary reporting to the Head of Research China.
Qualifications and Competences
- Master+ degree (PhD preferred), with good English presentation and intercultural communication skills
- Technology competence in automation and control, especially in intelligent manufacturing and robotics
- 5+ years leadership experience in research & development management (automation systems), experience in business units and multinational companies preferred
- 3+ years experience in leading and collaboration with internationally distributed teams (with at least 5 team members)
Contact person for job application: ×××
Email: ***@siemens.com, or 010-6476*** (office)
Requisition ID: 294331
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only