SLC MOL Documentation Officer 西门子（中国）有限公司 交通集团 交通管理部 文控专员（广州）
西门子（中国）有限公司 交通与集团 文控专员 Documentation Officer
The project documentation manager is responsible the document management according to rules and guidelines from . The project documentation manager independently executes the project documentation management for national and international projects and fulfills his tasks in time and in budget with the necessary quality. The document manager fulfills his tasks in coordination with the project management, quality management and sub project management.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project planning and reporting - Partially
- Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding document management - full
- Creates the document management infrastructure for a project (SAP PLM data ownership with access rights and access control lists, folder structure) and coordinates with ownership manager. - full
- Clarifies and defines DM requirements in accordance with the contract / customer / consultant / onshore - full
- Carries out a document management Kick-off workshop for all project members - full
- Creates and maintains the project document list - full
- Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub PM, project members - full
- Creates the document management plan and implements the defined rules - full
- Provides support for document archivation, Tool suppport - partially
- Coordinates the translation of documents (translation management) - partially
- Archives safety assessment reports according to guideline - full
- Submits documents to customer and controls the document status - full
- Controls and reports on documentation issues (status and plan dates of documents) - full
- Controls the archivation of external documents or archives the documents - partially
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3 years experience in document management or related field of business
- Project experience in all project phases.
- Member of international project teams.
- Basic Knowledge of overall system and subsystems - basic
- SAP PLM P22, both interfaces for document management
- MS Windows and MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge and methods
- Process PM@RA - basic
- Document Management processes
- English language (+ second foreign language)
- Project management - basic
- Presentation skills - basic
- Standards and guidelines
- Siemens internal rules and guidelines concerning documentation management
- International standards concerning documentation management
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Mobility and Logistics Division provides solutions to customers whose business models are based on optimizing passenger and freight transport. The Division bundles all Siemens business related to management of international traffic, transport, and logistics. This includes railway automation, infrastructure logistics, intelligent traffic and transport systems, and technologies for developing the infrastructure for electric mobility.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Requisition ID: 294332
Career Level: 初级人员