Working student (m/f) Market Research and Analysis, and Business Modeling
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Working student (m/f) Market Research and Analysis, and Business Modeling in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our team as a working student.
- You will support us in the following areas:
- Developing market research studies in the Healthcare industry
- Develop databases with relevant variables to gain further perspective on the market, customer and competitor’s dynamics
- Support in the creation of new Business Models, presentations and projects
- You will work hand-in-hand with managers in the company to provide the information towards development of new customer offerings
- You will take on initial leadership responsibility through ownership of your work and creating presentations and delivering them to team and managers
This position may suit you best, if you have high analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- You are studying or possess a bachelor degree or are a master student in Medical Economics or Health Economics (Gesundheitsökonomie), Health Administration (Gesundheitsmanagement), or Public Health (Öffentliches Gesundheitswesen)
Also a bachelor degree in other Healthcare related studies along with an administration focused degree (BWL or Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen) would be beneficial for this assignment
- You have experience with the medical terminology, procedures and industry. You possess know-how of other countries (Ideally USA and Germany, all other are beneficial). Working experience is an advantage
- You are proactive and able to work independently and with low supervision
- You are proficient handling Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Experience with SQL database is an advantage
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Martin Spandel.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 294422
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Student / Schüler