Test Engineer Manager
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a Test Engineer Manager located in Genoa, as responsible for Web Application (Solutionlink) about the sales and pre-sales activities.
Test Engineer Manager play an important role in our vision of Industry 4.0, they are a relevant component of Siemens Engineering & Consulting Services proposal for the digital factory, based on a product portfolio leveraging continuous innovation.
The Consultant will be part of an EMEA community providing premium services in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, made by cross-country teams.
What will you do, in short term?
- Manage the test and deployment team composed of 10 people, by defining and applying tests activities roadmaps;
- Work on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment;
- Execute product functional and regression tests and perform results triage and results reporting for these tests;
- Provide insight to development team in order to understand which source code could be the cause of test failures;
- Design and develop software for test automation;
- Manage the build releases and deploy in production located in cloud infrastructure;
- Determine tests quality standards;
- Define and apply tests and deploy processes;
- Technical Lead for junior engineers
And what about the medium-long term?
- Provide a proactive action to the commercialisation of Web Application (Solutionlink) Cloud based
Who would we like to meet?
A candidate with the following features:
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing for complex projects with an emphasis in the area of Web Applications preferably in manufacturing field;
- Degree or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other Scientific Degrees;
- Good English and italian speaking and writing;
- ISTQB certification will be a plus;
- Availability to travel in Italy also in Europe and Usa;
- Your personality is characterized by strong customer orientation, enthusiasm, high persuasiveness, results orientation, decision-making ability, organizational skills and quality orientation
- Experience with Microsoft software development environments: e.g. Visual Studio, TFS, Test Manager;
- Experience of Microsoft SQL;
- Experience of Solutionlink application;
- Experience in Agile team management;
- Knowledge of AWS
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Smartphone and Laptop
- Travelling allowance
What else do I need to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
Requisition ID: 294428
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time