Technical Product Manager
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a Technical Product Manager located in Genoa, as responsible for Web Application (Solutionlink) about the sales and pre-sales activities.
Product Management play an important role in our vision of Industry 4.0, they are a relevant component of Siemens Engineering & Consulting Services proposal for the digital factory, based on a product portfolio leveraging continuous innovation.
The Consultant will be part of an EMEA community providing premium services in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, made by cross-country teams.
What will you do, in short term?
- Responsible to define the future product strategies for Web Application (Solutionlink);
- Works with marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release;
- Provide the development and testing to departments of all the information useful to drive the product releases in terms of requirements definition;
- Work with development, sales and product marketing in order to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure that it meets established goals;
- Responsible for the definition and direction of web applications throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.);
- Proactively support customers and partners about the application adoption and their feedbacks collection.
Who would we like to meet?
A candidate with the following features:
- 5+ years’ experience as Product Manager on web applications with a particular focus on customer and partners support, preferably in the industry market;
- Degree or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, other Scientific Degrees or technical diploma;
- Fluent in english and italian: speaking and writing;
- High availability to travel in Italy and foreign countries;
- Your personality is characterized by strong customer orientation, enthusiasm, high persuasiveness, results orientation, decision-making ability, organizational skills and quality orientation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software development environments: e.g. Visual Studio, TFS, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL;
- Knowledge of Solutionlink application;
- Experience in Agile team management;
- Knowledge in Cloud computing field
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 294431
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time