Civil works site team leader - Siemens Mobility
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordination, control and follow up of installation execution, such as civil works, trenching, electromechanical equipment, signaling, telecommunications and power supply equipment installation activities.
- Supervision of execution according to Specification and Design Documents.
- Ensure that the Civil Contractor constructs the Civil and building works in line with the design and applicable specifications.
- Follow up of Progress report / work instruction.
- Coordination of contractors with project- and site requirements. Approve contractors supply and services, monitor acceptance tests and trial run.
- Resolving construction, design and development problems through execution.
- Conducting regular site meetings with subcontractor(s) for availability of required material and resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Analysis and valuation of risk potentials and development of solutions to minimize those risks.
- Updating of Time Schedule according project progress.
- Preparation of contract documents. Participation in plant layout process, engineering and optimization of interfaces, participation in design review process.
- Verification of Civil and building Subcontractor Bill of Quantities and valuations in line with purchase order.
- Responsible for keeping Project Manager informed about program and actual construction status on site.
- Evaluation of customer requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering from reputable university
- 8 years of experience supporting management in civil projects
- Analytical thinking, excellent planning, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge in work scheduling, progress reporting.
- Team Player with good interpersonal relation skill (Vendors, employees, client, sub-contractor).
- Knowledge of warehouse, storage of material, material delivery control and work preparation.
- Very good experience handling Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear and understandable language, excellent presentation and writing skills.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 294547
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only