Drives Application Specialist - Bologna
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for a Drives Application Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract for the Bologna area. He/she will be responsible for the technical support on Drives, Motors, Servodrive e Servomotor in the Automation Industry sector.
The new colleague will take care of supporting customers during the various phases of development of the application, especially: training of our products, parameterization, testing and commissioning.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Technical support, application development and commissioning on Drives, Motors, Servodrive and Servomotor;
- Technical presentation and training of our products;
- After Sales Technical Support
- Understand customers' applications in order to convert the application's needs into drives requirements;
- Interface with sales force to obtain best technical solutions on Drives application.
And what about the medium-long term?
- You can expand your application expertise by approaching complex automation systems;
- You will have the opportunity of becoming the Specialist of General Motion Control Products.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in technical services and/or commissioning in the field of electric motors and drives for production machines;
- Good knowledge of drives techniques and electric motors
- Basic knowledge of Technique of Motion Control and common PLC languages;
- Bachelor's Three Years or Technical Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of Italian and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and relational skills, enthusiasm and passion;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous l training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 294690
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early professional
Solo full time