Ingeniero/a Centros de Control
Descripción del Trabajo
To execute the tasks related to the Application of Mission Critical Safety Systems within the Rail Signaling Industry following the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment specifications and requirements established by the law, the Client or Siemens Rail Automation.
• To gather requirements from customer and negotiate best, suitable and improved solutions.
• To analysis of the requirements and evaluate design solutions for projects.
• To prepare technical specifications for complying with the requirements of Contract Projects with different levels of complexity.
• Implementing Technical solutions (HW, SW and Systems).
• To carry out internal lab tests and lab tests with the client.
• To carry out commissioning and testing on site.
• To write and develop hand books and to support Client with training sessions.
• To participate in maintenance activities: Event Resolutions and prepare reports over non critical events, when necessary.
• Planning and Management: Participate in the creation of the work plans he/she might be involved in.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline, with a minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in rail automation systems.
• Knowledge and previous experience developing in C and Java programming language and environment.
• Acquainted with real time systems under Linux/OS environment.
• Fluency in Spanish and English, both verbal and written skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Flexibility to work punctually during nights and/or weekends during short periods.
• Availability for international travels and/or expats.
• Valuable knowledge in CENELEC (or similar standards) product development lifecycle.
• Familiar with railway systems and technology.
• Proven experience in SCADA Systems and/or different technologies RTUS/PLC.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Requisition ID: 294821
Career Level: Profesional Junior