Trainer fire safety products
Job ID: 294937
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Full time only
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- As a technical trainer at our headquarters you contribute to the global rollout of our fire notification systems, their correct installation and operation with effective training. As an expert, you coordinate all training activities for the target group of engineers and service technicians according to the “Train the trainer” principle
- You evaluate the customer requirements and develop training concepts and modules for products from our ”Fire safety portfolio”. You develop the contents needed for classroom training and digital training formats and support them independently. The definition of the equipment required for training is also part of your task
- You develop your specialist product knowledge with colleagues from Product Development and Product Management
- You prepare and train the contents at the Training Centre in Zug and also via digital training such as in webinars and “virtual classes”. Occasional travel can be required for training in our international subsidiaries
- The participants are both Siemens employees and our global Value Added Partners
Your skills and experience
- Successfully completed degree (Bachelor of Science) in the field of Electrotechnology, Electronics, Building Automation or a similar technical discipline
- Ideally you are experienced in the field of Fire Notification Systems and it is advantageous if you have vocational experience in the field of Building or Industrial Automation
- You have the flair to pass on technical contents and already have a proven, practical track record. These methodical-didactical abilities form an important basis both for training in the classroom and for the growing area of digital training solutions. High willingness to learn new methods and technologies in the field of training and to implement them actively is an important prerequisite here
- You enjoy networking in international teams and facing new challenges which, for example, provide a highly dynamic business field resulting from the digitalization of the sector
- You have a convincing manner and speak fluent English. German and further languages would be an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 294937 at: Nicole Ritter email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 294937
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only