Project Manager Medium Power Transformers
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens Transformers S.r.l., one of the major players in Europe in the production of medium power transformers, is looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in Trento. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of projects of medium/high complexity being be the main interface between the factory and the Customer.
What will you manage?
- Responsible of the project’s economic, time, scope alignment and customer satisfaction results;
- Analyse the technical and contractual information of the project and process any required clarification or negotiation either internally or externally with the customer;
- Control and actively influence the execution of the forecasted schedule in terms of design issuance, design approval, purchase of materials, production, testing, shipping, and commissioning up to the end of the warranty period;
- Coordinate the document flow to and from the customer and maintain a record about the status of the documentation;
- Perform and manage the Project risks analysis. Coordinate mitigation or preventive actions with internal customer;
- Keep a constant communication with the customer, reporting the pending issues and the status of the project;
- Arrange with the customer meetings or factory visits for design reviews, inspections, factory tests, shipment and commissioning coordination.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- 2-3 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineer are required, preferably in a factory environment;
- Experience in international business;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Energy , Mechanical or Industrial Engineering;
- English knowledge is mandatory. Good knowledge in Italian written and spoken. A third language will be a plus (Spanish, German, French, Arab) ;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the MS Project will be considered a plus;
- Available to travel for business trip;
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Smartphone and Personal Computer
- Travelling allowance
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
Requisition ID: 295200
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Early professional
Solo full time