IT Partner Manager (f/m)
Healthcare IT Partner Manager (f/m)
At Siemens Healthineers™, we set ourselves the ambitious goal to support healthcare providers worldwide to successfully master their challenges.
This concern inspires and drives us, leaves us new ways and gives us the good feeling, for our Customers and many people's health can make a difference.
To meet this demand, we invest not only in engineering and thus in a broad portfolio of pioneering medical technologies and services - we invest especially in 46,000 employees. Each individual a pioneer and doer, highly committed and well networked in the healthcare industry. But to shape the future of this dynamically changing market we have to be agile and constantly questioning ourselves to improve and being successful.
Join our team of Siemens Healthineers as Partner Manager (f / m) for Healthcare IT systems.
We are offering a full time job in the HQ in Erlangen/Germany or in Vienna/Austria.
What are my tasks?
- support of the local & central organizations in all cases of combined RIS-PACS offerings on a worldwide basis
- identification of potential local & international partners/suppliersthrough consolidation of information regarding market situation, market requirements and local partner strategy
- direct or indirect negotiation of contractual and financial conditions with potential partners/suppliers
- validation of potential local or international partners regarding compatibility and functionality
- development and roll-out of generic contract templates (e.g. subcontractor agreements, framework agreements) in cooperation with local & central legal departments
- single point of contact between SiemensHeathineeers and partners/suppliers
What do I provide?
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge, Customer / Clinical Knowledge
- Siemens Healthcare Sector Knowledge / Competitor Knowledge
- Product Knowledge (RIS-PACS) / Competitor Knowledge
- Communication Skills / Presentation Skills / Negotiation Skills
- Siemens Business Process Knowledge
- Team Skills / Collaboration Skills
- Project Management / Claim Management / Contract Management
- German (advantage)
Das Bruttojahresgehalt gemäß Kollektivvertrag beträgt für diese Funktion mindestens EUR 40.000. Je nach Ausbildung und Erfahrung ist eine Überzahlung möglich. Siemens als Großkonzern bietet darüber hinaus weitere Sozialleistungen und Benefits.
Requisition ID: 295251
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional