Service Manager for BHS (m/f) for Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics GmbH, headquartered in Constance, Germany, is a
leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation
as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer
services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an
installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports
as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Join our team now in the Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics as a
Service Manager for BHS (m/f) in Incheon.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Manages one or more service elements end-to-end throughout the operational phase of a service life cycle ensuring that the service element is fit for purpose on an operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the service element.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays and consequences
- Regular monitoring and liaison with the functional Manager/Project Manager on the project development
- Knowledge in implementing and following standard Operation and maintenance procedures
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects on Gateway to enable traceability.
- Maintain quality, environmental and safety control procedures in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Supervise, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of maintenance activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the contractual requirement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience in project/site management
- Experience in Baggage or other Material Handling Systems is an advantage
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Good presentation, leadership, Analytical, Problem solving, Decision-making ability and team building skills
- Good communication skills in English and Korean language
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
www.siemens.com/logistics, if you wish to find out more about Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics GmbH before applying.
www.siemens.com/careers, if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 295349
Organization: Corporate Development
Career Level: Experienced Professional