Siemens Healthineers CT R&D Research Engineer (Image processing) 西门子医疗器械有限公司CT研发部 算法及应用工程师（上海）
Work in a global R&D team to research, design and develop image analysis related solutions with artificial intelligence, especially deep learning, machine learning and big data analysis.
- Research and develop image processing related solutions to solve clinical problems based on new techniques.
- Design and fast prototyping Computed Tomography (CT) clinical applications for global market to support clinical research and improve clinical routine work.
- If necessary, work with clinical partners to understand the requirements and feedback for further improvement.
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive and good team work.
- Innovative thinking.
- Ability to work within a global organization with good communication skills.
- Quick learning ability to strength expertise in the technical field.
- Ability of trouble shooting and problem solving independently.
- Ph.D. in below technical fields or related disciplines
- Computer science
- Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Applied Math
- M.S. with >3 years R&D experience in the past may be considered as equivalent to a Ph.D.
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong C++, Python, QT, XML
- Strong R&D experience in the fields of Image Processing, Computer Vision or Data Analysis.
- Strong Design Skills and experienced in Data Structure and Algorithm Design and Development.
- Experience with Deep Learning or Machine Learning highly preferred.
- Experience with MeVisLab preferred.
- Experience in healthcare and medical image applications preferred
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications
Requisition ID: 295945
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 初级人员