Test and Commissioning Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare all necessary materials required for test and commissioning
- Conduct all necessary check and testing before the commissioning
- Conduct Test and Commissioning of Signalling Equipment for Railway
- Prepare Test and Commissioning Record for approval
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experiences in testing and commissioning of signalling equipment
- Able to work permanent nights (3 to 5 nights/week, roughly between 11 pm to 7 am)
• Able to communicate with multi-national stakeholders
• Good communication and interpersonal skill and interact with various stakeholder
• Independent and ability to work under pressure
• Able to take decision and judgement for test certification based on measured results
Requisition ID: 296030
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only