HR Administration officer - Riyadh Metro Project
What are my responsibilities?\\
- HR Administration Officer is accountable for providing accurate, timely and efficient Transactional services (Administration, Payroll, and GOSI Contributions).
- Processing and input of payroll data in HR database.
- Reviews and verifies the completeness and accuracy of all documents and system entries that have financial impact in order to ensure data quality in payroll.
- Track and deduct all garnishments and any other special payroll deductions, ensure all other deductions are appropriately authorized and acting in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Review, verify, and approve benefits transactions in accordance with Signature Mandate Policy.
- Verifies, checks and reconciles all payments and reimbursements made to employees are in line with Company approved policies and procedures (e.g. overtime, incentives, school fees, loans).
- Coordinate with the Accounting team to ensure all payments are processed on time, each month.
- Participates in the development of Payroll Administration related policies, processes and procedures and perform the implementation.
- Execute Payroll & Admin related activities in separation process.
- Resolving payroll-related queries from employees.
- Maintains GOSI database (incl. new hires, leavers, internal transfers).
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping confidentiality.
Performance & Reporting Support:
- Maintains all employee data, relevant for employees, perform weekly and monthly clearing actions to ensure employee Data Quality.
- On-boarding execution in Riyadh.
- Follow the standard processes and best practice to bring boards online in the stipulated timeframe: execute and ensure pre-employment checks of selected candidates are done, job offer is created and confirmed by the selected candidate, basic employee data are entered in the system on a timely manner, user package is ordered based on a list defined by Hiring Manager, welcome package is prepared and provided to the employee on first employment date, employee is selected for the induction program and probation period is monitored, all relevant documents are scanned and stored on HR FSS folder/SharePoint while hard copy documents are archived, all activities which are subject to the legal requirements (e.g. transfer of sponsorship/overseas employees/delegates) are observed, communicated with the employee and executed in tight collaboration with other HR departments.
- Provide on-boarding service within defined timeframe and follow up activities required from the selected candidate (medical exam, job offer acceptance, etc).
- Initiate order activities and timely maintain progress status using On-Boarding ticketing tool.
- Provide all necessary assistance and maintain excellent relationship with the selected candidate.
- Quality in Processes and Continuous Improvement:
- Initiate and control the application of quality standards in Payroll and On-boarding processes, e.g. quality gates, in agreement with the Head of HR functional services and Quality management. Drive continuous improvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Educational Background in major of HR management or equivalent studies.
- Proven track record in similar administration function from same multinational company environment.
- Very good English and Arabic languages.
- Solid understanding of Saudi Labor law.
- Required IT working experience in SAP (Modules: Payroll, Organizational Management, Time management) as well as MS Office (Excel).
- First working experience with Data and Quality Management Principles.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com.sa.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Requisition ID: 296127
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only