Software Developer for Security Testing Framework
To further improve our internal IT security testing frameworks written in Python 3, we are looking for a developer with distinct IT administration skills and a background in IT security.
What are my responsibilities?
- To develop new features to further extend a security testing framework at Siemens, e.g., by
- Work on software development tasks covering both,
- Creation of optimal solutions to refine a security testing framework – focus on performance and accuracy
- Create solutions that are designed in a way to be modular and easy to maintain – focus on code quality
- Technology stack: Python 3, Python Flask, Jinja2, SQLAlchemy, Bootstrap, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Ubuntu Linux, Nmap
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High sense of responsibility and independent working
- Experience in Python 3 development and system administration
- IT security background, such as secure coding, secure IT operations, penetration testing or IT security consulting IT
Requisition ID: 296133
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only