Siemens Volná místa
Specialist for intercompany invoicing - Prague
In our Shared Services Center we are looking for a new colleague on the position Junior Specialist/Specialist CF R FSS for Inter-Company Incoming Invoices with English - Prague. Position is suitable for fresh graduates with fluent English and interest to work in the field of accounting.
What you will be responsible for?
- administrative work in the field of accounting
- posting of internal incoming invoices/credit notes for particular Siemens company in Romania
- clarifying of open invoices
- control of accounting documents
- participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- daily communication (e-mail, phone) with customers in Romania
- close cooperation with other departments (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Master Data)
- regular reporting
- contribution to implementation of new and updated processes
What shall you have?
- high school/university degree
- advanced knowledge of English, Romanian as an advantage
- SAP knowledge as an advantage
- user knowledge of MS office
- customer service orientation and ability to work under pressure
- very good communication skills
- pro-activity, responsibility and punctuality
- time flexibility and team spirit
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Requisition ID: 296604
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Nedefinováno
Jenom plný úvazek