IT Infrastructure Communication Specialist
Job ID: 297034
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Do you speak the language of end users and do you have an affinity for IT infrastructure services?
This role is part of the IT department based in Zug and supports employees of Siemens Building Technologies in efficiently using the IT infrastructure services.
Your new responsibilities
- Manage user communities
- Ensure IT communication for the users
- Improve the user satisfaction
- Analyze and report user requirements
- Provide user trainings
- Conduct frequent IT roadshows
- Maintain various communication platforms
- Contribute to the global User Engagement community
- Propose process improvements
- Drive the enhancement of the IT user portals
- Run house keeping activities
- Frequent alignment with the business representatives
Your skills and experience
- IT education (bachelor degree or vocational training)
- Strong communication, presentation and active listening skills
- Advanced IT infrastructure knowledge
- Enthusiasm and capability to motivate people
- Capability to translate IT language into user friendly language
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- English and German on negotiation level
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application in English or German including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 297034 at: Nicole Ritter email@example.com.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 297034
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional