Product Manager and Technical Support Engineer Standard Controls
Job ID: 297289
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Full time only
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Within our Building Technologies International Department we cover 45 countries in the regions of Africa, Middle East and Asia. Our Product Management team, responsible for “comfort”, is in charge of the entire lifecycles and support of our devices and applications. Furthermore, we support our sales teams and customers already in the pre-sales phase.
Your new responsibilities
- Product Manager in a sales oriented organization for HVAC controls, Thermostats, Sensors with a focus on KNX communicating devices.
- Responsible for the entire Product Life Cycle (e.g. introduction, maturity, phase out)
- Provide technical and sales support for overseas partners during the offering, engineering and commissioning and service phases
- Prepare and execute trainings for partners in Zug and abroad
- Provide market intelligence to determine sales arguments, pricing, positioning and define specific marketing actions
- Support partners by participating in exhibitions, road shows, seminars, consultant and customer visits
- Collect, analyze and systematically share market requirements and competitor information
- Monitor sales figures to determine market trends and define strategic activities
- Support partners and the internal sales team with bills of material
Your skills and experience
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in the field of HVAC
- University degree / higher education in electrical, controls, and/or HVAC/mechanical engineering
- Profound understanding of HVAC applications and control technology
- Good knowledge and experience with KNX
- Knowledge of bus technologies and protocols such as BACnet, Modbus, KNX etc.
- Familiar with IT concepts, Windows OS, networks
- Good communication skills and openness for intercultural cooperation
- Ideally fluent in written and spoken English. German would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 297289 at: Alexis Stavrianidis, email email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 297289
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only