SLC H CS X-Ray Customer Service Engineer (Beijing) 西门子（中国）有限公司 医疗业务领域 X 线客户服务工程师 （工作地点：北京）
For our Healthcare Sector we are looking for a Customer Service Engineer at the earliest opportunity.
The Customer Service Engineer execute all service activities assigned to him, which are coordinated via the Uptime Service Center, in an adequate and appropriate manner. It will include all service incidents, installation, preventative maintenance and system modification on demand.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
2. Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Uptime Service Center
Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
3. Escalate incidents directly to the "Regional Support Center" (RSC) according to the defined parameters Inform Uptime Service Center on all escalation issues. Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the USC.
4. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
5. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
6. Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
7. All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
More than 2 years service experience in medical equipments.
Technical expert in Medical product.
Focus and Customer satisfaction.
Good Learning skill & English skill.
Education in College or above
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 297339
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 高级人员