Senior Investment Manager (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a Senior Investment Manager (m/f) you will manage deal teams across internal functions and orchestrate internal processes
- You will manage investment due diligence process and liaise with relevant project parties
- You will valuate the viability of investment targets
- You will take responsibility for market analysis and financial modeling
- As a Senior Investment Manager (m/f) you will support the negotiation of investment and development agreements and coordinate internal approval processes
- In your role you will represent Siemens as a co-developer in day-to-day project development activities
- You will ensure internal data repository for specific project
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You could already gain a minimum of 7 years equity investing/finance experience and have deep understanding project finance / PPP / private equity structures
- You have gained proficiency in financial modeling and analysis
- You have the ability to quickly understand new markets in foreign jurisdictions and a demonstrated capability to quickly evaluate complex financial information and identify opportunities and risks
- Effectively and diplomatically manage expectations and alignment of key internal and external project stakeholders in an inter-cultural environment
- You have the willingsness and ability to travel frequently and on short notice, with high degree of flexibility, as well as the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative, creativity and tenacity completing tasks
- Your profile is rounded off by excellent communication and presentation skills; fluency in English; German, Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills are an added advantage
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 297575
Organization: Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional