SLC H IM MR Clinical Specialist (Chengdu) 西门子（中国）有限公司 医疗业务领域 MR临床专员 (地点：成都)
Job ID: 167075
Mode of Employment: Fulltime
For our Healthcare Sector in Chengdu, we are looking for a Clinical Specialist at earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
- Reference site management, arranging and supporting of customer visits @ ref. sites; Support sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of clinical presentation and education; Demonstrate and teach to customers and prospective customers the capability of Siemens excellence and applications by creating & publishing case studies together with customers for the different product segments in different application .
- Strategy Implementation: implement product strategy into clinical proven outcome from customer convincement;
- Demonstrate and present the clinical capabilities of the concerned products and applications to customers and prospects
- Support reference sites arranging and supporting of customer visits at the reference sites
- Presentation and demonstration of clinical applications and capabilities of systems during exhibitions, congresses, seminars, workshops and customer visits
- Clinical collaboration: Create & publish case studies together with customers for the different product segments
- Training of special, advanced product applications for key customers
- Setting up reference sites cross concerned product line
- Build up and maintain close relationship with key customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master with Radiology or Clinical Medicine
- DSA examinations and procedures
- Capability to arrange & manage external events for customers
- Understanding of marketing and sales process
- Experience in the operation of concerned modality, Knowledge of Radiology workflow;
- Experience in interacting with customers, also on a high academicals level.
- Excellent experience in use of Siemens systems and clinical applications, successful publication
- Reference site /key account management for customer satisfaction and relationship maintenance.
- Understanding of how international company is running, Smooth headquarter communication
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 297959
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 初级人员