Senior Legal Counsel (f/m) - Dutch Law
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
For our Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Legal department, in Hamburg (Germany), Vejle (Denmark) or Frimley (UK) we are looking for a Dutch law qualified Senior Legal Counsel (f/m) at the earliest opportunity.
Your new role
- You demonstrate the willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the businesses undertaken by Siemens Gamesa and the key drivers of all stakeholders
- You provide support to the relevant business partners including sales, procurement and tendering teams, and counseling the business partners on a wide range of legal topics
- You ensure effective legal risk management when reviewing, drafting and negotiating all types of agreements by addressing legal risks and opportunities while applying a legal and entrepreneurial perspective
- You cooperate closely with other interfacing departments in the business and the legal community
- You manage risks by analyzing the contractual position and set the right strategy in order to achieve the best possible result for the business
- You share knowledge internally by providing in-depth legal knowledge to the business and colleagues in the legal community
- You develop template legal documents, Q&A and other materials to enable the legal team to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible
- You participate in legal team projects and initiatives to improve efficiency and drive excellence and engagement across the legal team
- You manage outside counsel and accurately reporting of legal proceedings
- You are a fully educated Dutch lawyer or equivalent evidence of knowledge of Dutch law, with excellent academic credentials
- You have several years of legal experience in an international law firm or legal department of a multinational corporation, with a focus on complex international project business, claim management and/ or arbitration
- You have a high degree of intercultural knowledge, preferably proven by studies or professional assignments abroad
- You are able to build relationships with multinational teams
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly motivated, analytical and professional
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, other language would be a benefit
For more information
Your recruiter for this role is Jan-Niclas Sperl.
Siemens Gamesa places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Join our global team
Requisition ID: 298269
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Professional