Apprenticeship - Operational Excellence and Digitalization Support
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Operational Excellence and Digitalization Support for our Energy Management Division located in Trento.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Energy Management Division over the course of two years
- You are trained in the Lean methodology (Production and Office) and in the Digital transformation.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Support and in some cases to manage the improvement projects with defined targets
- Proactivity in order to push the implementation of the projects
- Establish and maintain reports
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Industrial Engineering or in Economics
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming languages
What can we further offer?
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 298348
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Neo laureato
Solo full time