Senior Business Controller for IT
Job ID: 298498
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
We are looking or a Senior Business Controller for our department in IT Business Administration.
IT Business Administration (IT BA) defines and maintains the overall financial framework for the SGRE IT Organization in close collaboration with the SGRE Financial Community.
The Senior Business Controller for the IT function is responsible for implementing and maintaining financial guidelines according to the SGRE IT Financial Framework with a reporting line to the Head of IT BA.
What are my responsibilities?
· Planning, monitoring and review of IT unit’s budget, providing and commenting on Actual vs. Plan reports.
· Preparation of monthly financial closing & management reporting
· Project controlling of the IT project portfolio in accordance with the SGRE IT Financial Framework
· Continuous improvement of the processes in the area of responsibility
· Ensuring coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, and adopting respective processes.
· Monitoring financial performance, providing KPI analyses, preparing and commenting on respective performance reporting and forecasts.
· Overseeing the day-to-day controlling and financial analysis operations.
· Commercial partner for IT functional heads
· Commercial responsibility for SGRE IT Budget in Denmark (~40 MEUR) and coordination of region Northern Europe and Africa
· Special Project for FY19 and FY20: Commercial management, retirement/ translation to service agreements for IT TSA’s (~28 MEUR)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
You have a University degree in the area of Business Administration, Economics, Finance/Accounting or similar
· As a person, you are result-oriented, structured and a dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
· You are willing to take ownership and are driven by a professional curiosity
· Experience in the use of IT tools (Excel and SAP and Power Point)
· Excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
· Excellent understanding of SGRE Financial Framework
· 5-7 years’ experience in a similar/ comparable position
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Matthias Junck via e-mail: email@example.com.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 298498
Organization: Financial Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only