Auditor (m/f) Compliance Audit - Financial Services Compliance
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The Compliance Audit (CA) practice looks at a variety of key compliance risk areas of the company. In
this role, you would be part of the team that provides assurance to the Siemens Financial Services
operations worldwide: Leasing, Banking, Venture Capital, Debt Financing and more.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
- Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 4-6 years experience in a finance / compliance function of a banking or financial services organization or as a Manager within a financial services practice of a ‘Big 4’ firm
- Strong academic history, including a university degree in business / finance, ideally with a specialization in banking
- Strong knowledge in the following financial services areas: MaRisk, project financing, lending and global financial services regulations
- Strong knowledge of IFRS Accounting in a banking / financial services context
- General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities..
Requisition ID: 298719
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Professional