Siemens Healthineers CS Customer Service Engineer (KunMing) 西门子医疗 客户服务业务 客户服务工程师（地点：昆明）1
Customer Service Engineer
Mode of Employment: Fulltime
For our Healthcare Sector in Wuhu, we are looking for a Customer Service Engineer at the earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Communicate and accept all operative advices and requirements from the Customer Care Center and sub-region.
- Escalate technical incidents to Regional Support Center (RSC) and Regional technical manager (RTM) with timely feedback, and report any customer relative issues to Customer Service Manager (CSM) of sub-region.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
- Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- College Degree (or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electronics/Machinery
- IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- Good command of English for international training & service documentation
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Requisition ID: 298850
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only